Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama, the first African-American First Lady of the United States of America, is a woman who has touched billions of lives. Not only a role model for women and an advocate for issues she deeply feels for, Mrs Obama is also a global fashion icon.
Here are 12 facts about Michelle Obama, that prove she’s the best First Lady Of The United States, ever!
1. In addition to being his best friend.
2. With hard work, she became super-successful lawyer. She also lived in the White House for eight years.
3. That’s how determined she is.
4. The love for winning has been eternal for her.
5. He was mentored by the best in business.
6. Her professionalism has always been on point.
7. We see, he did the right thing.
8. She’s an extremely devoted wife and mother. Didn’t we all know that?
9. Her family has been through tough times, but due to her industriousness and grim determination, they’ve seen the best too.
10. She stands tall not only in height, but also morals and values.